Field Calibration /Service Engineers
We are currently recruiting for Calibration/Service Engineers, which are field based and working throughout the UK.
Field engineers would be responsible for the calibration, service and repair of Material testing machines and equipment which are located throughout the UK at many customers including top Blue chip companies.
- To undertake calibrations and service of customer equipment to the required UKAS standards and customers satisfaction
- Engineers would be required to ensure that customers receive highest possible calibration and service standards
- To have a flexible approach and be hard working to meet with the changing requirements of field based working and customers’ needs
- Ability to work on your own initiative and be trustworthy
- Willing to travel and work throughout the UK which would require approximately 2 nights per week staying overnight in hotels
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working within a technical role, ideally within a mechanical or electronic/electric engineering role, material testing, calibration/service industries
- A passion for good customer service and a desire to maintain good customers relations Clear and confident communication skills
- Good time keeping and ability to work on own initiative
- Reasonable IT skills
- A full UK driving licence
Applicants with little experience, but with the relevant qualifications may also be considered:
You may have experience in the following: Material science, Material testing, Field service technician, Electric/Electronic, Mechanical engineering, Installation engineer or IT engineer
We are a European group of companies employing more than 1900 worldwide and operating from four locations within the UK & Ireland. You will receive training and support with opportunity for long term solid employment along with comprehensive salary, plus bonus, a company vehicle pension and benefits
We are always looking for talented and motivated people. If you think you have something to offer us and want to be part of our team, write in the first instance to Recruitment, Southern Avenue, Leominster,HR6 0QH with a brief outline of your experience.
You may also be interested in wordwide vacancies with our group, if so, visit the Zwick Roell employment page.